Wednesday, October 7, 2009

THE (jb)^2

jbxjb=(jb)^2

jb x jb = (jb)^2 = Joe Balmer and Julie Birkemeier are getting married! Save the date for Saturday May 8, 2010 at The Music Stand in Tower Grove Park.  An appetizer buffet, anti-dj, non- garter and bouquet toss celebration at Sandrina's will immediately follow--none of that waiting around for four hours in between ceremony and party drivel.


This is your guide to all things Birkemeier-Balmer wedding.  Refer to it for details so we don't have to spend gobs of money printing maps and bulldozing trees--we and the families of squirrels appreciate your cooperation.






  

6 comments:

  1. I honestly can't decide who is more beautiful in the pictures at the top of this blog. Also, please slow down. Some of us out here don't understand your complex mathmatical equations.

    I can't wait! Bring on the anti-dj. Bring on the fun! My excitment is so real, so raw, it could be bottled up and sold on ebay! CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! We'll be there with bells on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That is so awesome! I was married at the band stand in Tower Grove park over 14yrs ago. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, everyone! Joe, you get on that bottling and make some money!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, I'm adding you to my RSS feed! I love how green you guys are!

    ReplyDelete